If a fire causes your business to be temporarily unusable, what would you do next?
Ideally, you’d move to a temporary location while your permanent place of business is being repaired. And what about your customers? If you’re unable to reopen quickly, they may choose to look elsewhere for services.
The impact of a fire or other disaster could be devastating, possibly causing you to permanently close your doors.
The Disaster Conferences is the premier event addressing issues common to all aspects of disaster and emergency preparedness and management. Network with experts and practitioners in:
• Disaster Management
• Disaster Preparedness
• Business Continuity
• Emergency Management
• Emergency Communications
• Emergency Response
• Risk Management, Security, IT, and HR
• Environmental, Community Planning
• and the organizations which supply and service these professions.
Minimize the effect of a disaster on your organization.
Our programs offer an incredible breadth of content, bringing you speakers from diverse fields, all of whom have one objective in mind: To help you lead more effectively so as to meet the challenges of today’s disaster environment.
Take advantage of our value proposition
1. AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
2. AN UNPARALLELED, DIVERSE ROSTER OF WORLD CLASS BUSINESS THOUGHT LEADERS
3. TODAY’S MOST RELEVANT DISASTER TOPICS AND TRENDS
4. PRACTICAL IDEAS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ORGANIZATION
5. A SPUR FOR YOU TO CHALLENGE YOUR CURRENT BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP PRACTICES
6. A BLEND OF REAL WORLD, HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE, WITH RIGOROUS ACADEMIC ANALYSIS
7. PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKING WITH SENIOR EXECUTIVES
8. A SPACE TO REFLECT, REFRESH, RETHINK AND ENJOY
Personally and professionally I believe everyone walked away with great information and tools to improve their disaster plans.Jim Thomson, Sr.,
Your conference was fundamental in improving our understanding of what it really takes to set up a disaster plan. In particular, it was great to see that the speakers took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.Frank Martin,
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!